Hi, I’m Connie Rossini. My main blog is Contemplative Homeschool, where I help whole families to grow in holiness. I am the author of :
- Trusting God with St. Therese
- Is Centering Prayer Catholic?
- A Spiritual Growth Plan for Your Choleric Child
- A Spiritual Growth Plan for Your Phlegmatic Child
- The free quiz Determining Your Child’s Temperament
- and the free ebook Five Lessons from the Carmelite Saints That Will Change Your Life.
I write a spirituality column for The Prairie Catholic of the Diocese of New Ulm, Minnesota (and previously for the Diocese of La Crosse, Wisconsin). I am also a columnist for SpiritualDirection.com. For seventeen years, I was a member of The Secular Order of Discalced Carmelites (OCDS), leaving because family obligations prevented me from attending meetings regularly. I am a frequent speaker on the spiritual life and Catholic parenting and homeschooling. I also give retreats. And I am currently working on four more books (more or less at once)!